WHAT WILL THE ICT4Elders PROJECT DO?
It is going to establish a strong partnership in European level in order to ameliorate the digital skills of elderly people and to eliminate the social inclusion of them given that they do not know how to use Internet.
- Official project’s title: Promoting ICT knowledge for the elderly people
- Project’s acronym: ICT4Elders
- Funding programme: Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training
- Project number: 2020-1-CZ01-KA204-078197
- Starting date: 2. November 2020
- Ending date: 1. November 2022, prolonged to 1. May 2023
- Duration: 24 months, extended to 30 months
- Project’s language: English
Elder care givers & companions
Elders more importantly those over 70
Active Ageing Organizations
NGOs on social inclusion
- To promote ICT education and lifelong learning of older adults
- To strengthen older adults’ motivation through guided learning in the use of the internet and ICT applications
- To offer elders the opportunity for growth and for a better quality of life through active ageing and by being dynamic members of the society
- To enhance the skills, knowledge, and competences of elder care givers
- To support Active Ageing Organizations and Nursing Homes in providing elders and their families services of high quality
IO1: Behavioural analysis on the negative effects of Information Technology illiteracy on elderly people
IO2: Design of social inclusion training curriculum for the elderly people
IO3: Delivery of learning to elder caregivers
IO4: Guidance to elder on the use of ICT
IO5: Engagement of nursing homes for the integration of ICT4Elders in their premises
Transnational meetings & three Multiplier events
Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
Project number: 2020-1-CZ01-KA204-078197
The content of the website reflects only the author’s view and that the Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information that the website contains.